Easy Blueberry Keto Muffins are a delicious and guilt-free treat for those following a ketogenic or low-carb lifestyle. These muffins are bursting with juicy blueberries and have a tender, moist texture that’s hard to resist. They are perfect for a quick breakfast, a snack on the go, or a sweet dessert that won’t kick you out of ketosis. Let’s dive into the recipe for these scrumptious Easy Blueberry Keto Muffins:
Recipe: Easy Blueberry Keto Muffins
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup granulated erythritol or your preferred low-carb sweetener
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1. Preheat Your Oven:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners or grease it well.
2. Mix Dry Ingredients:
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granulated erythritol, baking powder, and salt.
3. Combine Wet Ingredients:
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted butter, eggs, almond milk, and vanilla extract until well combined.
4. Mix Wet and Dry Ingredients:
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir until you have a smooth batter.
5. Add Blueberries:
- Gently fold in the fresh or frozen blueberries. If using frozen blueberries, no need to thaw them.
6. Fill Muffin Cups:
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups. Each cup should be about 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the muffins are golden on top and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Baking time may vary, so keep an eye on them.
8. Cool and Enjoy:
- Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Calories: 190
- Total Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 150mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 6g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 6g